Executing Trades on Next Bar Open
by vicknick. 06/13/24 08:51
Zorro Beta 2.61: PyTorch
by jcl. 06/10/24 14:42
New FXCM FIX Plugin
by flink. 06/04/24 07:30
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (monarch), 1,259 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19059 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB) #195816
10/25/05 21:39
10/25/05 21:39

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB)

Wing Gamepak is now freeware, it is 105 MB compressed, 290 MB expanded(thanks to Josh_Arldt for the server) and includes around 9 (puzzle, simulation and adventure) games, some are small, some are larger. It has been made free to remember our Creator's free gift of life.
The .wdl 's (coding logic for the games) are also free to use or generate ideas from and are not packaged into a resource file since all of these were made with Gamestudio A6 Standard!

Click here to download Wing Gamepak (105 MB)!!!!

Here's a few screenshots:

17 Comments
Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: Metal_Thrasher] #195826
11/28/05 17:52
11/28/05 17:52

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

I want to spend more tmie with Glory

-Jamie Lynn
Oh yea, thanks, I like that one too, right now I am adding an 18 parameter object-deformation tool and better music/object correlation. I will try to make the programs easier to use, mainly I think I might add the text that pops up when the mouse is over the button.

Quote:

Acid Trip Me thinks

-DragonXdark
Now you don't have to do drugs to see wild colors!

Here's another screenshot, this one of Spacepool:

These games passed the 1000 downloads mark at one server I have it on: shareware.com now, but that's not much at all compared to say, Need for Speed (60,000 downloads/week)! I have also added a couple new animations to my website so you can check them out if you're interested in my style:

Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: ] #195827
11/28/05 19:30
11/28/05 19:30
Finland
Inestical Offline
Rabbit Developer
Inestical  Offline
Rabbit Developer

Finland
Quote:

These games passed the 1000 downloads mark at one server I have it on: shareware.com now, but that's not much at all compared to say, Need for Speed (60,000 downloads/week)! I have also added a couple new animations to my website so you can check them out if you're interested in my style:

1000 dls.. wow dude! never going to have that much

btw, what is the idea of that game?

"Yesterday was once today's tomorrow."
Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: Inestical] #195828
11/29/05 00:40
11/29/05 00:40

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

1000 dls.. wow dude! never going to have that much
btw, what is the idea of that game?

-Inestical

Anyone can get more downloads than my games, of course you can.
Wing on shareware.com
Recognition is not my purpose here though, because most of the time its general windows OS software and games that are first-person shooters that get the most attention. I just wanted to make something educational, fun for kids and something that will instill good emotions (like love, joy, peace, goodness, control, etc.) in people other than fear, hatred, pride, etc.

Here are the ideas of the games in the package

Glory
a 3d fractal painting program capable of moving objects along with a simple music tune or correlating its rotation, scale or transparency with the frequency of the note being played. This program has a lot of color-shifting materials to choose from to make the colors flash on each object however you want.

Harmony
A 3d music simulator in which you hit music notes that scroll across the screen that you hit with the computer keyboard (the top buttons are positioned like a music keyboard) at the right time to make music. You can adjust the pitch, rhythm, color and motion of the incoming notes.

Spacepool
3D pool simulator, just like eight-ball billiards but with an added dimension. Real collision detection properties of the balls.

Fountain
3d juggling simulator where you can juggle 5 different types of objects and up to 200 of them! There is also a game mode.

3DR
Simply push the arrow of the 3d model scrolling up on the screen at the right time. This is a 3d version of the popular step/dance games:Dance Dance Revolution (by Konami) and In the Groove (by Roxor)

Wing
In Wing, you fly around as angel (you can also be an alien or a bird) with 6 degrees of freedom through fantasy worlds. There are color shifting textures and wildly colored environments that will shift your attention from the reality you see everyday.

Hoverboarder
In this game, you glide around on a jet-powered board jumping and doing flips in the air to get over the pits and gather all the rainbow balls. There are several levels to get through in order to win and there is no violence in this game (nor the others).

Space Annoyed
In Space Annoyed, you will control a paddle in 2 dimensions to hit a ball up and down to get rid of blocks that are put together above in an arena. You can also switch from different environments including: a tropical scene, a wild fantasy scene and a midnight city scene!

Stackers
In this game, you align blocks in a 3d arena to create planes of them with no holes, many call this a 3D Tetris game, however there are options to allow deformations, color changes, camera movements and block appearances!

Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: ] #195829
11/29/05 01:26
11/29/05 01:26
J
Jamie_Lynn Offline
Senior Developer
Jamie_Lynn  Offline
Senior Developer
J

Hey Sam,

I added a page about your gamepak to my site (not that it's going to lead to any more downloads ... but you never know). Check it out and let me know if you want me to change anything (or remove it). I used a screen shot of Glory .. I really like Glory.

http://www.jamielynn.usafreespace.com/wing.htm

Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: Jamie_Lynn] #195830
11/29/05 13:22
11/29/05 13:22

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, thanks Jamie, it looks good, not very many people have made a space for me before! That's so nice of you!

Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: ] #195831
11/29/05 21:39
11/29/05 21:39
Berlin, Germany
checkbutton Offline

Expert
checkbutton  Offline

Expert

Berlin, Germany
One question:
Do you take drugs?
I just meant because of the colors
Just kidding, nice pack.

I don't have a homepage, for god's sake!
Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: checkbutton] #195832
11/30/05 00:29
11/30/05 00:29
Saturn
Metal_Thrasher Offline
Expert
Metal_Thrasher  Offline
Expert

Saturn
Quote:

One question:
Do you take drugs?
I just meant because of the colors
Just kidding, nice pack.

Like I said
Acid Trip Me Thinks

-Johnny Thrash
Re: Wing Gamepak: FREEWARE games download: (105 MB [Re: Metal_Thrasher] #195833
12/14/05 21:43
12/14/05 21:43

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for checking it out checkbutton. I'm not putting anything into your body except light waves though....right now I am in the process of making all these games into one exe and adding some features.
My website has been updated with a couple new animations as well:

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de