Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
6 registered members (AndrewAMD, Ayumi, degenerate_762, 7th_zorro, VoroneTZ, HoopyDerFrood), 1,268 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia
19053 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 4
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
The one knight stand - free short game #198520
04/24/07 19:25
04/24/07 19:25
netherlands
Lennart_hillen Offline OP
The one knight stand - free short game

Hey everyone,

My name is Lennart Hillen and I'm writing this post as a representative of Harrrrr Entertainment. We are 4 students who're following the newly established Game architecture and design course on the school "NHTV" based in the Netherlands. We're in our first year at this moment, and in the first 2 blocks we had the chance to work on a short game of our own. For 14 working days, we worked on this title, and I'm glad to say that we're happy with the result. So, See here... the fruit of our Labor; The One Knight Stand.

The One Knight Stand is about a young medieval knight that "shags" a princess and wakes up in her bed in the King's castle. He has to escape unnoticed or face certain death for daring to defile the King's daughter!

Also, We'd like to officially challenge everyone out here on the forums to try and finish our game. There are a few tough things in the game that might make you wanna kill yourself... hmm... so goood luck! Just a little tip: be careful not to get spotted by the guards, cause you'll have to start all over again due to fact that we're exceptionally cruel by not implementing a save function.

Now, The following links might interest you:

>>Watch a trailer here!<<

>>Full game download MIRROR1<<
>>Full game download MIRROR2<<

And last but not least, you can find some screenshots of the game below:

Enjoy!

-Lennart Hillen
-Rob van Hintum
-Menno Kuyper
-Riny van Malsen
Last edited by Lennart_hillen; 04/24/07 21:57.
21 Comments
Re: The one knight stand - free short game [Re: ISG] #198540
05/06/07 18:44
05/06/07 18:44
California, USA
bupaje Offline
Expert
bupaje  Offline
Expert

California, USA
Hey, looks like fun. I think you server must be overwhelmed as it is downloading at a crawl but I'll give it a try in about 4hours(?).

Find me at: |Stormvisions| Twitter|
Re: The one knight stand - free short game [Re: bupaje] #198541
05/24/07 03:04
05/24/07 03:04
Texas
not_me Offline
User
not_me  Offline
User

Texas
garrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! i hate you!...lol i hate the ding-dong crates and the girl sleeping in the bed even though theres loud music playing and her father is screaming is head off... *sniffle* i couldnt get out of the bed room...it was frustrating...*sobbs* i kept hearing the same ding-dong music and the same voices and it kind got under my skin...lol i almost chucked my pc at the wall. its a nice professional game. but eventually someone will beat it. lol.(not me..no pun intended)!

-Initiate Games
-Level designer

http://www.sckratchmagazine.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de