Now on to the changes , HERE IS WHAT GAMESTUDIO NEEDS (Lite-C wasnt it)

In-game Editing - the ability to move stuff around , change parameters , edit scripts , behaviours , lights ,ect... , in real time , and have be saved into your level.

Shader Editor - with precoded shaders , for all the common shaders (normals mapping, parallax , bloom , bump mapping , ect...). All shaders should have fallbacks , this is such an important feature thats lacking , the current gamestudio shaders are unusable as they will only work on a handfull of cards.

Post Processing FX - Precoded post processing fx , which you can just add through interface and tweak through sliders.

Usable Templates - Templates that arent a pile of turds , templates that are actually usable , something you can use in a game , and can tweak through UI. The current gamestudio templlates are a joke , they are useless , I dont even know why they include them , they dont work , they are a complete mess. Having a set of good templates is invaluable to an indie developer who doesnt have the time and recources to sit down and script everything from scratch.

Usable AI- Ai that actually works , Ai you can just plug and play , why isnt this already implemented ? Gamestudio has been around for like 10 years , why hasnt decent AI been implemented into it ?

Shadows - We need good Dynamic shadows that work properly.(not sure if this has been fixed in A7)

Content - A decent model pack , texture pack , music pack , and sound fx pack. Why is it so impossible for Conitec to provide the bare basics to start making a small generic game with GameStudio. This models they include , they are something else , They are so outdated it's insane. The sound fx, the textures , it's all a pile garbage , it's useless , it makes the engine look bad , and it makes u feel like you will never be able to make a decent game with the engine once u run a level made with the provided models,textures,sounds, and templates. The engine should come with some decent usable media to get you started, or at least provide you with some good gamestudio ready packs , kind of like what the torque people have going. I didnt mind the warlock model when i first got into gamestudio , but it's been 5 years and the new model included in A6 was cyberbabe , LOL , what a joke.

Seameless tie of Wed and Sed , into 1 editor. Would be very nice if you could have these 2 in one editor , where u could open sed inside wed through a panel or something.

Well , I think i'll stop there , theres more stuff that can be added , but I think those are the main things which would help breathe some life into this aging and dying beast. Many of this things have been asked for in the past , and none of them were part of the big A7 update. I really feel like these are the things that would make gamestudio great , it would make it feel fresh , updated , and with those things included , gamestudio would still be in my opinion the best 3d indie game engine. I just hope conitec looks around at how the torque people are handling business and what the gamestudio users are asking for , and gets the hint , because lately it's felt like the community has been talking to def ears , and many of us are starting to lean more and more towards other alternatives.