Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank
Phemox is totally off in at least 2 points:

He says that the "evil" Torque trolls did not make any games. First of all show me your game!

First of all, I never said 'evil', that's what you make out of it. Apart from that, you've misunderstood my comment, but I doubt you'd understand anyway.

I've shown screenshots of work in progress on my website in the past. For various reasons I have not shown them here on the forums, mostly because it wasn't finished anyways. I definitely could show a few screenshots of my latest projects, but except from the fact that it proves that I am working on games, it doesn't prove A7 is on par with Unreal Tournament III, nor Torque for that matter and so on. The graphics really are okey, but no way near AAA. So, in a way it would be a waste of time showing my work in progress anyways because it would never be 'good enough'.

Quote:
And you suggest me to make the entire level in WED from blocks. Then I understand you perfectly, still living 10 years ago.

I never said WED blocks, I haven't made a level with blocks since the last version of A5. I in fact wondered if you tried to make a level inside WED instead of importing. You can stitch together models in WED too you know, instead of importing geometry. You should have figured that out by now. ;\)

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software