Quote:
You still understood everything wrong. And you still cannot read.

At Dexsoft we work with A7 and we experience bugs like very other A7 user, period.

Frank, if I understand everything wrong then please explain it patiently. I just wanted to know what mysterious bugs you were talking about. But whatever you answered it was always different.

First you claimed that WED can not compile shadows on imported meshes. I showed you a screenshot that WED compiled fine on imported meshes without any problem.

Then you claimed that the map compiler has bugs that everyone knows including Conitec. I look in the bug forum and no one has reported a map compiler bug nor is it mentioned in the bug list.

Then you claimed that you know from the bugs from other people who were talking about bugs in the beta version. But you are no beta tester so bugs in the beta version should not be your problem.

Now you're claiming that you found your mysterious "bugs" at Dexsoft and I still do not understand: When you really found a bug, why the hell dont you report it? How else should Conitec learn about that bug, do you think they read this mess of a thread?