Originally Posted By: Wicht
Most kids... sorry... most user like Phemox and Spirit down-rate other people because of antipathy (aversion). It has nothing to do with competence or incompetence.

I criticised GS and constituted my opinion. The consequence was one star.
Think about.

First of all, and the admins can probably check this from ips and so on, it wasn't me rating you guys 1 stars. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if half of those simply were individual people thinking the same things about you two. You say we are 'kids', but for people above the age of what.. 30 or so, you two are behaving extremely immature.

I never rated someone out of antipathy, in fact I barely ever rated anyone.

@Broozar: I NEVER bashed anyone. I was one of the few that always stood up for XexeS, MattAufderheide and a couple of others that left, like Exciter. As for your comment about posting behavior and getting games done, take a nice big look at yourself. I've got a very busy student life, something that demands a lot of my time. Making games is a serious hobby of mine, but it's not something I do for a living. I hardly ever post WIP here for various reasons, in part because of people like Frank...

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software