Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Executing Trades on Next Bar Open
by vicknick. 06/13/24 08:51
Zorro Beta 2.61: PyTorch
by jcl. 06/10/24 14:42
New FXCM FIX Plugin
by flink. 06/04/24 07:30
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (ozgur, Ayumi, VHX, monarch), 1,161 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19059 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Puppeteer] #203837
04/24/08 13:50
04/24/08 13:50
Red Dwarf
Michael_Schwarz Offline
Senior Expert
Michael_Schwarz  Offline
Senior Expert

Red Dwarf
 Quote:
Homosexuality is accepted and rampant (gay pride parades :|)

now if i hate someone even more than people who walk around proclaiming the end of the wordls because a fly flies backwards, its people who are homophobic.

No im not Homosexual. But homophobic behaviour is just plain stupid and shows how narrow your field of view is. Nuff said.

EDIT: Maybe this guy here opens your mind a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfDlIa-Z8

Last edited by Michael_Schwarz; 04/24/08 14:01.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Gumby22don] #203864
04/24/08 16:48
04/24/08 16:48
Spirit Offline

Spirit  Offline

Originally Posted By: Gumby22don
Spirit - I think anyone who says we have better morales than God a little worrying (no offence meant :P)

I think the problem with your argument is its only valid in the eye's of todays "human rights" ideals; you're not looking at our actions these days compared to what God set out for us.

I like what I see in the world pushing for more human rights, but to me human rights are a part of humans running the world, as the custodians like God set up for us. The commandments God set out are more about having some sort of relationship with God, and not removing anyone elses' ability to have that relationship. While I believe God is good (TM), I doubt seriously that he's judging us the same way we are.

We can not know what God set out for us, we only know what people wrote in the Bible about Gods actions, and even that differs greatly depending on what part of the bible you read. Of course we can only look at that from our viewpoint of today. But I think it is justified to say that from todays viewpoint, God committed awful crimes in the days of Exodus and acted no better than Stalin or Hitler. So, I somehow doubt the God is good statement. I think if God existed and the Bible were true, God had no right to presume any moral judgment over humans

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Spirit] #203890
04/24/08 19:46
04/24/08 19:46
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
 Quote:
we only know what people wrote in the Bible about Gods actions

Yes, but obviously they must have had the same problem back then as now, as in they couldn't prove the existence of God either... it was simply an accepted idea and if you didn't agree they simply imprisoned or killed you, nothing more. Hence, whatever people said in 'name of their God' was also 'said' by their God, obviously ruining all the credibility.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: PHeMoX] #203904
04/24/08 22:15
04/24/08 22:15
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
"And additionally in the first 2 vids they say that john paul II is the beast. But now he is gone and what happened nothing?"
Well read the prophecy , the reason they believe it will be john paul II (could technically be any pope before benedict) is the wording of the text .

"The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

They have concluded the kings are the popes (which makes sense in their argument),
The revelation is taking place during the time of john paul II since 5 have fallen , one is yet to come (benedict), which will continue a short space, so benedict shouldnt be pope much longer , and he's 81 already , so theres good chance this is right too, but this is why they believe john paul II will be brought back from the dead. It says , and the beast that was , meaning when the church had beast power (power to prossecute and over world leaders) , and is not (it lost that power a long time ago), even he is the 8th (the church will regain it's beast status , power over leaders and nations and bility to procecute), And here is the key , "and is of the seven" , that means , the 8th king , will be one of the seven previous ones , but will actually be a demon inpersonating him , they believe it will be John paul II because of his popularity with the people , the world loved him , so they assume if anyone would be impersonated it will be him , and the fact that the revelation takes place during his time. So the bible is clearly saying the 8th king will be one of the seven dead ones, so it should be clear when it happens , if we see a people brought back from the dead , we shouldnt think it's a miracle , it's the other way around.

All of this actually makes sense , they have the complete explanation here
"http://www.worldslastchance.com/next_and_last_pope.php"

But yeah , they didnt mean it was john paul the II the anticrist , but rather that we will see a dead pope brought back to life , and they just assumed he would be the one chosen due to how much the people loved him.

"Homophobic or what? Didn't your 'God' create all people as equal? If you think otherwise, then history clearly hasn't taught you anything"
Homosexuality is wrong , period , and only a fag could defend fags , how can you respect a man who bows down to a nother man and sucks on his penis ?LOL
But if your going to give me your freedom of sexuality propaganda garbage , let me ask you this , so people who enjoy having sex with dogs and horses and snakes aren't doing anything wrong ? Having sex witih goats is perfectly normal if your sexually attracted to them ? Wait , isnt this illegal ? Or your saying it shouldnt be ? How about people who like sex with children ? Should they be allowed to fulfill their demented idea of sex ?
So stop with the gay propaganda , it's wrong , period , just like bestiality and canibalism and a billion other things that are clearly wrong.

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203906
04/24/08 22:30
04/24/08 22:30
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
 Quote:
Homosexuality is wrong , period , and only a fag could defend fags , how can you respect a man who bows down to a nother man and sucks on his penis ?LOL

Are you capable of thinking further than your own penis? You haven't got any single idea about how human emotions work. I can understand for that lack of knowledge tho, as you dislike any form of science.

Youre an ignorant, please open your eyes first before posting anymore of this braggling.

+ one more reason why science is not bad, it prevents misunderstandings/ignorance which leads to racism (and many more bad things). Thank you for being a perfect example for this. I hope people will start learning (literally) someday.

Last edited by Joozey; 04/24/08 22:44.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Joozey] #203911
04/24/08 22:50
04/24/08 22:50
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:

I'll tell you this much, I respect any cock-sucker infinitely much more than I respect an ignorant hate-monger...

...at least the cock-sucker keeps his (argueably) objectionable actions off the forums.

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203912
04/24/08 22:52
04/24/08 22:52
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
Homosexuality is consensual.
All of these are non-consensual.

Quote:
let me ask you this , so people who enjoy having sex with dogs and horses and snakes aren't doing anything wrong ? Having sex witih goats is perfectly normal if your sexually attracted to them ? Wait , isnt this illegal ? Or your saying it shouldnt be ? How about people who like sex with children ? Should they be allowed to fulfill their demented idea of sex ?

BIG difference...

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: fastlane69] #203920
04/25/08 00:04
04/25/08 00:04
WA, Australia
J
JibbSmart Offline
Expert
JibbSmart  Offline
Expert
J

WA, Australia
okay, i normally like to keep out of "God vs No God" discussions because no one gets anywhere, but i just thought this was really silly:
 Quote:
I think if God existed and the Bible were true, God had no right to presume any moral judgment over humans

so, if you create a perfect world and are perfect in all things, and you give humans the freedom to choose between right and wrong and they choose wrong, they kill each other, do and think evil things against/to/with each other, hate each other, are selfish, and most of all totally ignore your existence (in many cases even for the sake of idols and non-existant gods) sometimes to the point of proclaiming against you and bad-mouthing you after you gave them life, when their bodies die are you really going to accept them into heaven?

maybe different people will have different answers, but i see no reason for a perfect God to say "yes".

and presuming "God existed and the Bible were true" like you said, that's exactly the situation.

and all these "terrible" things committed by God... there's nothing terrible about that. when life is of no significance and value compared to your eternity (remember, presuming the Bible is true) and everyone has rejected you except one group of people, then those that have rejected you enslave, torture, and kill those people, you're not going to sort them out?

no one can say God has no right to do something He's done, especially under the presumption that the Bible is true.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: fastlane69] #203922
04/25/08 00:14
04/25/08 00:14
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
I think bestiality is definately consensual , as they dont "force" the animals into the act. LOL

"I'll tell you this much, I respect any cock-sucker infinitely much more than I respect an ignorant hate-monger..."
Well only a cock-sucker can respect another cock-sucker , so that says a lot about yourself.

"You haven't got any single idea about how human emotions work"
I think your the one who doesnt understand how they work. Are you telling me that a man can fall inlove with another man because of emotions ? Get the fuck out of here. Thats why you have friends , there is absolutely ZERO reason for 2 males to have any type of sexual contact , ZERO.

Now to give my honest opinion , I do feel homosexuality is wrong , but I tend to think it's a mental disorder , so I dont think we should hurt or kill them , they should definately be allowed to live their life in peace like the rest of us , but the propaganda , saying there is nothing wrong with it , saying sexuality is a choice , thats WRONG. You infect the children with this believes that men fucking men and women fuckingn women is completely normal , and thats wrong, because you confuse them, they arent mature enough to understand the world we live in.

When a man looks at a woman , since your young , you are attracted to them , the question is why , the answer is you dont know , it's preprogrammed into the male brain I would assume , same for women , for when i see another man , I am not attracted to him in any way , or when i see a horse or a squirl , i dont want to have sexual relations with any of those , the question is why , the answer is because this things are preprogrammed, or else we would all be sexually molesting everything we see. Yet , there are some , who are men and have sex with men , who have sex with dogs , horses , pigs , and anything you can imagine , why would u say that they are right , or that you cant do animals but you can do other men ? Why do you draw the line at bestiality but not at homosexuality ?Whats the big difference ? They are living animals just like we are arent they ? We do come from apes according to you and your fellow scientists right ? So whats the big diff ? See , how there is none other than us knowing is fucking disgusting and insane , well so is homosexuality , to the non-homosexual it's disgusting and insane.

It's a shame that a lot of males today have been confused by all the gay propaganda , it's a shame that todays males have become the weak puppets of society who have no say in what they themselves believe to be right, and are told whats right , and believe it. This is all cause of the massive propaganda machine promoted by the gay groups , you'd have to be stupid not to see that.

So in today's world , you cant be a proud man , but you can be a proud faggot and a proud woman , but not a proud man. Dont be fooled by the human rights garbage , do you know what all this has accomplished ?

The weaking of our males , by constraining us in rule after rule , putting us in jail for any tiny thing , telling us it's not ok to be proud to be a man, because it is wrong to be stronger than the female gender , so when they come at us we must not break them in two , oh , but wait , let's not forget , all this propaganda , and look at what the government's officials do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjOQco6DD7I
yeah , it's so wrong to touch a woman , yeah , unless your a cop that is , then none of those rules apply to you . Do you see ? How the whole point is to underpower the regular man , and do you know why ? Because it's us they fear. So the more we are taught to be submissive , the better for the governments , which want a country full of servants rather than strong men who will not allow them to control their mind with false propagandas and allow them to do as they wish with the world.

So like I said before , OPEN YOUR EYES , dont just blindly believe what you are being told , make your own informed decisions. You two sound like mind controlled zombies , who are just repeating what you've been taught by the machine is right , withought seeing what your saying and making your own proper judgement on the subject.

How about this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pbm_S_S3d8&feature=related
Yes , how beautifly they portray human rights.

Oh and look at this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnV7e2eNbc&feature=related

Yes , how beautiful.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 04/25/08 00:43.
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203925
04/25/08 00:46
04/25/08 00:46
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
But back to the point , the point was really what you thought about the deciphered prophecies , but I'm thinking gamestudio forums was the wrong place for this.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite