Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Executing Trades on Next Bar Open
by Zheka. 06/20/24 14:26
Lapsa's very own thread
by rki. 06/19/24 11:27
A simple game ...
by VoroneTZ. 06/18/24 10:50
Face player all the time ...
by bbn1982. 06/18/24 10:25
Zorro Beta 2.61: PyTorch
by jcl. 06/10/24 14:42
New FXCM FIX Plugin
by flink. 06/04/24 07:30
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 1,262 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mino, squik, AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan
19061 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203926
04/25/08 02:01
04/25/08 02:01
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
 Originally Posted By: Why_Do_I_Die
Homosexuality is wrong

Homosexuality is what makes sure that the balance between male and female in a population survives on a genetic level. Mothers that carry this 'homosexual' genetic information tend to be far more fertile than mother that do not have this genetic information. So, in a way, homosexuality makes sure there will be a lot of offspring. Yup, you heard me right, it's beneficial to us as species and that's also why it is very common amongst a lot of species in nature.

Quote:
, period , and only a fag could defend fags , how can you respect a man who bows down to a nother man and sucks on his penis ?LOL

You are trying pretty hard to look so manly... usually that's pretty suspicious. They're either extremely manly and still in the closet or openly gay with the feminine behavior. :p

Homosexuality is not a disease and not a choice. Someone banging goats clearly has mental problems (the unnatural-ity of it is extremely obvious), same goes for people who have sex with children. That's not the same thing as homosexuality though, although I can see how it's disgusting all the same. By the way, I bet you have little problems watching two females,... if they are pretty enough.

Quote:
But if your going to give me your freedom of sexuality propaganda garbage

Yeah, yeah, it's propaganda. Just wait until one of your sons or grandchildren turns out to be homosexual (I'm not saying they are, I'm saying there's a chance).

Quote:
So the bible is clearly saying the 8th king will be one of the seven dead ones, so it should be clear when it happens , if we see a people brought back from the dead , we shouldnt think it's a miracle , it's the other way around.

Yeah, but popes aren't kings, so uuhm enough said?

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203929
04/25/08 02:16
04/25/08 02:16
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:
"I'll tell you this much, I respect any cock-sucker infinitely much more than I respect an ignorant hate-monger..."
Well only a cock-sucker can respect another cock-sucker , so that says a lot about yourself.

Actually, this comment is a refelction on you, not I. \:\(

Quote:
Thats why you have friends , there is absolutely ZERO reason for 2 males to have any type of sexual contact , ZERO.

Really? Kisses are sexual and I kiss my dad on the cheek any time I get a chance. So do my brothers. So does everyone in my country; it's a custom that has been around forever.

Does that mean that I have homophobic feelings for my dad? Am I a fag along with my brothers and countrymen for engaging in sexual contact with another male? Are you a fag for having kissed YOUR father at any point in your life? Your thesis, once again fournded on ignorance, has been dismissed. If we could only dismiss your ignorance as easy as it is to dismiss your arguements... sigh...

Why_do: "I think thou dost protest too much" against gays. As Phemox points out, this usually means only one thing, cutie pie.... ;\)

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: JibbSmart] #203931
04/25/08 02:17
04/25/08 02:17
Spirit Offline

Spirit  Offline

Originally Posted By: JulzMighty
so, if you create a perfect world and are perfect in all things, and you give humans the freedom to choose between right and wrong and they choose wrong, they kill each other, do and think evil things against/to/with each other, hate each other, are selfish, and most of all totally ignore your existence (in many cases even for the sake of idols and non-existant gods) sometimes to the point of proclaiming against you and bad-mouthing you after you gave them life, when their bodies die are you really going to accept them into heaven?

maybe different people will have different answers, but i see no reason for a perfect God to say "yes".

Well, if I create something and this creation does not behave as I would like, isnt it sort of injust to punish the creation and not the creator? This would be like a dog breeder beating and killing his own dogs when they fail to get a price at the dog exhibition.

However I must defend God here, he never said he would accept us to heaven. This idea has no backing in the Old Testament. Dead is dead, heaven is for God and the angels only. It was Jesus who said my realm is not of this world but he meant that in a spiritual way. God never said that any human can go to heaven. You need to live a good life as long as you live, afterwards its over.

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203934
04/25/08 02:29
04/25/08 02:29
Spirit Offline

Spirit  Offline

Well only a cock-sucker can respect another cock-sucker , so that says a lot about yourself.

Why do I die I must warn you here. When you are full of hate against other people of different sexuality or religion or whatever and discuss this problem of yours on the forum, thats ok so far. But do not attack other forum members personally. That leads to banning. So this is a warning please treat other people with respect.

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Spirit] #203938
04/25/08 04:54
04/25/08 04:54
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
"Really? Kisses are sexual and I kiss my dad on the cheek any time I get a chance. So do my brothers"
Well I can see why you dont have any problems with gays. How old are you ? Why would you kiss your dad any chance you get ?
I have never kissed my father , maybe when I was a tiny child , but never that I can remember. However , kissing on the cheek like you say you do is not a sexual act , there's some people who kiss on the cheek basically anyone they greet , and i'm sure none of them feel like their having sex with them. LOL
Again , I have nothing against homosexuals , I do believe they dont have a choice since it's a mental illness , I have a problem with people saying it's ok , as far as I know , no one says it's ok to be a delusional psycopath , or depressed , or criminally insane , or just insane , it's an illness and it should be labeled as such , homosexuals should be looked at like sick people , not like normal humans , to lead other humans to believe it's ok.

"Someone banging goats clearly has mental problems (the unnatural-ity of it is extremely obvious),"
Yes , so the unnaturality of homosexuals is not as extremely obvious to you ? it's pretty obvious to me , it's jus as sick as banging goats. I'd say if you bang female goats ur more there than a man who bangs other men. If you dont see men having sex with men unnatural , then your clearly either secretly gay or just plain brainwashed , though i would assume it's the second one. Do you not see that men have a penis and women a vagina , what more is needed ? Thats not enough evidence for you that men are meant to mate with women ? Why would men mate with men ? Thats like canibalism but in a sexual sence. The only reason we dont eat other people is because it's so discusting to our brain to eat other humans, but it's a rule in all animals. No animals eat each other , no lions eat lions , no tigers eat tigers , why ? because thats the way it is. Now , when a person starts eating other persons , you definately know something is wrong there. It's the same thing , we dont mate with each other , we mate with women , the second a man mates with another man , you have to know something is wrong. It's the law of nature , and you scientists should be pretty aware of that, but I've seen through this conversations how u just ignore/filter out anything you dont agree with.

But enough of the homo talk , let homos be homos , more ladies for the rest of us (see , I have nothing against them , but I definately have ZERO respect for them , and will never see them as equal , they are low class).
But back to topic.

@PHeMoX

"Yeah, but popes aren't kings, so uuhm enough said?"
You clearly didntfully read the page or didnt pay attention , Popes ARE kings , the vatican city gained Sovereignty in 1929. So since then , each pope has also been a king. Pay attention to what you read , you probably didnt understand any of it.

Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203946
04/25/08 08:58
04/25/08 08:58
Red Dwarf
Michael_Schwarz Offline
Senior Expert
Michael_Schwarz  Offline
Senior Expert

Red Dwarf
Homosexuality is a thing about tolerance, bestiality and pedofilia are matters of common sense.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Michael_Schwarz] #203953
04/25/08 10:39
04/25/08 10:39
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Noted a MOD about Why_Do_I_Die's unmature behaviour and requested this thread to be closed. I do not think the subject it has ended on to be acceptable for public forums like this one.

Regards,

Joozey

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: Worlds Last Chance , The End Is Near [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #203954
04/25/08 10:57
04/25/08 10:57
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Frankfurt
your clearly either secretly gay or just plain brainwashed , though i would assume it's the second one.

Ok, I'm afraid this thread calls for closing and for a temporary ban.

Even when you have different opinions, you should be able to discuss them politely and without personal or insulting remarks.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite