Quote:
This short demo was created with Intense X Copper in less than one day in order to demonstrate how quickly and easily games can be created with Intense X Copper. Everything showcased in this demo is included with your purchase of Intense X.

Well I find this misleading. You tell that the Standoff demo was created in one day what might be true but you just did use the Bronx Street Level from the download page (at least I'm pretty sure it's that one). And even more as you say all of its content comes with Intense X when you buy it - did you make an agreement with Jonas Nöll as currently it's a non-commercial licence (+ giving credits which you actually didn't give!)...

Apart from that I have to say that I didn't see anything really impressive in that demo (mother's den was way better). The enemies with pistols just honker down when they see you and fire and the crowbar guys just advance and hit you. I didn't check its abilities to chase you past corners but there's no real need to do anything like that in the demo anyway. So to sum it up imo this demo really doesn't show you anything you can't do with the templates...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 05/02/08 12:00.