Hi there.

I got a commercial project almost sold to the local government. It will be a simple game 3D, say third person with basic textures, AI and WED maps, distributed freely by the government, probably to schools.

On the development side, I feel very familiar with Gamestudio and I could put the game together in relatively little time.

What I am worried about is the limitations I will incur in an A7 game. I will not use complex shaders or effects...

In A7, the game will be limited to Windows. That is not a major problem but, how far can I expect it to be distributed among low level / onboard video cards? What can I do to make the game more 'acceptable', if there's any way?

Or, do you recommend other engine? I got a Torque license, but from the little I know Torque, I don't think I have the manwork to put the game together in TGE. It's a lot of work, and torquescript is very limited for this game (and I will have to learn it from zero, for almost nothing I can do with it).

Is there any other engine around, as easy as A7, but more portable to different systems, or at least to a broader range of video cards/ GPUs?

Thanks!

Emilio