Can anyone else verify any problems with the physics engine since the 6.11.4 update?
I have a vehicle that has 4 wheel constraints and two hinge constraints. Since the last update the wheels, axles, and chassis are all colliding with one another. If I set all parts to be passable except the wheels it works fine.
It seems like such an obvious problem it should be easily verified.
I try just adding one wheel to one axle with one wheel constraint. However, if the axle is not passable the wheel starts to collide with it when motored.
yes, i noticed some problems too. i tested the crane simulator the first time after 6.00.6 and it doesn't work anymore. there seem to be lots of collision problems. but i have no time to experiment and isolate the problem any further...
Do you know if these problems occur with the Newton Physics Engine? As soon as I get the money, I am hoping to buy the pro version though (once I get more used to the engine.) But that money is sorta hard to come across at the moment (I'm only 14 and I need to buy a lot of other software).
Re: Physics Problem Help!!
[Re: Aaron_H]
#20708 12/06/0309:0412/06/0309:04
If you are having problems with physics objects in the same group via ph_setgroup colliding with each other then please post under engine bug hunt here...