Nowherebrain/
Everything points in that direction and I don’t understand why I can’t create atlas texture map in Blender cry

All I can create is different uv maps that don’t recalculate, change or do anything with texture. Only way I could have done that, is with MED’s Atlas tool and now- with Microsoft DirectX SDK and their uvatlas tool but in this last case texture in a new object is all weird frown

It’s almost unbelievable that I can’t do nothing to recalculate and rearrange my textures so I can bake them. I will try to find some tutorials but as I see it creating atlas texture should be straight and automatic process?

Pappenheimer/
In CBabe case is simple to bake shadows because her texture is already fine (non-overlapping). All you have to do is convert her to obj format, save her texture with different name in some folder (I like to make that second image TGA), open CBabe.obj in Blender and in UV/Image editor window ( while in UV Face Select mode) open saved picture on top of original map as a texture to be baked to. That’s it.

Has anyone worked with Microsoft DirectX SDK and uvatlas.exe tool? My new texture map comes up all weird and misplaced frown

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<