Hi, I haven't been in this forum for a long time, as I understand some of the old topics have been deleted, because I cannot find my previous post about such a system, so I'm making a new one.
All I need, is for someone to explain me how to create such a system, to be more specific - when should I create the invisible entity, so the server sends messages to only one client, when should I collect the Username&Password data, how should I send it? A basic step-by-step post, explaining this would be awesome smile
Right now, I have an MS Access Database (just for testing, because I don't want to install MySQL right now), with columns:
ID Username Password etc. The problem is, that I want the entities unique ID to be the same as the user's ID in the database, but I'm stuck on this and don't know a way to do this...

So, I have another question... Is there a way I can create the invisible entity and parse all the data (strings, variables, etc.) from the client to him, because that would mean, that the entities function would do all the checking, etc. and when the data should be sent from the server back to the client, I could just write send_string_to(MY,message_str);

I hope you understood what I'm after smile

"Things of the mind left untested by the senses are useless."