Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 00:48
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (JeyKey II, VoroneTZ), 12,292 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bad Mesh size? #211350
06/16/08 10:38
06/16/08 10:38
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53
N
n00bie Offline OP
Junior Member
n00bie  Offline OP
Junior Member
N

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53
Hi,

I've got a very detailed model from a friend of mine to script it. Nut when I convert the 3DS into MDL and let the script create the model, I've got an error that the mesh size is to big. What can I do?

Re: Bad Mesh size? [Re: n00bie] #211352
06/16/08 10:41
06/16/08 10:41
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 185
Netherlands
SurudoiRyu Offline
Member
SurudoiRyu  Offline
Member

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 185
Netherlands
Optimize your mesh first smile
And it is better to make low-poly models with a high detail normalbump on it wink
Gives almost same result and runs 10 times faster.

Greetzzz,


-The Dragon's Eye is alway's watching you!-

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1