Quote:
If that is a reaction on my comment, I did mean the game
Oh ok.

Um if someone is planning on using that ea download service to download creature creator I highly discourage it, for number one reason:

ABOUT THE EA DOWNLOADER
========================
1)There are absolutely no refunds or returns for any games bought through the online store

2)It is a peice of &*(%$$$$!!@@ full of DRM software, always running in the background sheist.

3)It doesnt UNINSTALL properly, you have to use a program like revouninstaller to completely get rid of it.

4)If you have two or more comps in your house you wont be able to put them on more than one...

5)Also, you cant get your file back if you reformat or switch computers! You have to pay them an extra $5 for them to keep it 2 extra years on their server.

On another note I think spore is going to have that thing there anyway to get all of the downloadable content of other users.

Quote:
It's all marketing to create a hype.

Quote:
This editor is of course a marketing instrument to catch you to buy the full game.
You know what, I dont think that marketing is the whole idea behind creature creator release, this is their method to beta test the functionality of their software also:

1)They can see what issues they are going to need to fix on different comps and video cards
2)They can check the functionality of their DRM activation garbage

3)They can get $10 a game (or $15 if you buy the extended downloader) to have us beta test their game.

Dont let them fool you, we are just their guniea pigs here. cool