Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (JeyKey II), 20,386 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Texturing [Re: Paul_L_Ming] #212964
06/25/08 06:09
06/25/08 06:09
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
Lima, Peru
T
terraqueo Offline
Newbie
terraqueo  Offline
Newbie
T

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
Lima, Peru
I have the same problem

I have imported my textures to WED but after I select a 3Dmodel and choose
a texture, it is not aplied.

I think this part of WED program is not very good, in 3dsmax or Rhino3d the texture window is better.

I will try until I find the solution and hope someone can help

Re: Texturing [Re: Alan] #212990
06/25/08 09:40
06/25/08 09:40
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13
R
Rondragor Offline
Newbie
Rondragor  Offline
Newbie
R

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13
I have the Problem while importing obj-files made with MAYA. No Textures. "apply" not avaiable...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1