The Story-Matrix is ready. I try to finance the project by advertising for other concerns. But first I need a team, so i can calculate. My thaughts are to pay the team in shares, if the advertising does't work. The Project is at start. I model sice 5 years with MAYA By the way lerning Character rigging an animating for the movie-sequences in the game. I also scripted in the RPG-Maker. But it was just for kidding fun. So my Scripting knowlege is to less for such a game. But I'm very good in modelling.

The Gameconcept is a komplex story. Full 3D. Parts of a 3rd person sooter, parts of a RPG. Not easy to explain in few words. The Basic gameplay schould be like "Resident Evil 4" Some elements like controlling different characters with their own abilities to solve Quests. Lerning some abilities (Lockpicking, climbing, hacking, ect.) like RPG.

The main-locations are:

James Tylor's (Maincharacter) House, Workplace, Trainstation (with his daughter), desert village, a junkyard, The "red rock Manor" and a military reserchbase hided in a mountain-komplex.