Hi everyone. Im wanting to make a game based on the scifi series babylon 5, I will show my progress here. At the moment I'm making the characters and alien models before looking for more help. The game may be episodic taking place during the shadow war, details are still being developed and subject to change.
The game will play like a cross between metal gear solid 4 and mass effect, though obviously not to the equivalent standard but retaining the huge feel of the game with a strong story.

Here are some images of my models up to now. They arent completely finished, Im aiming for a character poly size of 3000 with 1024x1024 textures.

Base Female

Base Male

Female EA officer

Pak'ma'ra alien

Im aiming for ps2 quality graphics, with several shaders on top.
Obviously the main goal at the end of this project is hopefully to get the owners of babylon 5 to publish this game. Im completely dedicated to this project and wont settle for less than the best I can make it. I will be working on the models for some time for now and will post new ones here upon completion.
Later on in the project I will be scouting around for the best programmers, level designers, composers, storytellers etc. To really make this a professional and top quality game.

Cheers!, thanks for looking.

Ryan.