Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 09/28/26 10:17
A3 projects
by rayp. 09/27/26 20:38
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (ratz, ukgamer), 2,879 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19242 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Level Trouble #219239
08/01/08 15:23
08/01/08 15:23
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
L
Lawrence Offline OP
Member
Lawrence  Offline OP
Member
L

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
I have created 2 levels Test_level and Test_level02. To the project manager I added Levels(00). Placed cube.mdl and added exit point to it in Test_level, set Id_023 to 1.000 and Target_023 to 2.000. In Test_level02 added cube.mdl and added entry point and set ID 2.000. When I run Test_level and walk to exit point cube my player moves on to the next level but then the level stops and just sits there, I can't move or anything it is frozen. Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: Level Trouble [Re: Lawrence] #219294
08/01/08 18:27
08/01/08 18:27
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 225
Sunbury-On-Thames, England
EW_bytes Offline
Member
EW_bytes  Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 225
Sunbury-On-Thames, England
Have you aet behaviour = player_move to your player in level 2 or even omitted the player altogether?

Re: Level Trouble [Re: EW_bytes] #219300
08/01/08 19:29
08/01/08 19:29
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
L
Lawrence Offline OP
Member
Lawrence  Offline OP
Member
L

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
There is no player in the second level.

Re: Level Trouble [Re: Lawrence] #220222
08/06/08 13:43
08/06/08 13:43
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
L
Lawrence Offline OP
Member
Lawrence  Offline OP
Member
L

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 113
Is there no one who can help? Both levels use the same scripts. The 2nd level does not have a player in it. I have tried with a player as well, this does not work. I followed the instructions in the manual or tutorial, I picked up the book The Official Guide to 3D Gamestudio and followed its level making and nothing seems to work. I am running on a XP machine with Gamestudio 7.07 commercial, plenty of RAM and hard drive space. I don't want to create one huge level, I want to create a couple of small levels.

Thanks.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1