Hi all ! , Im Skull4Skate and as you guys may have guessed by this being my first post im new smile Now i should get down to the main reason i made this topic , I have come up with a TPS (Third Person Shooter) game concept called "Playground for the mind" this concept consists of a virtual world (The Playround) for game users to roam around and do whatever the hell they like, go driving , shooting , swimming , running , riding , flying, anything.

Now if your having trouble getting the concept think Justcuase , GTA , Saint's Row.

Now Calm Down Before You Think Ow Another GTA Maniac that wants to blow old grannies heads off STOP !

My idea was not to create one of the most violent game's ever made it was to create a virtual world where user's can do what they like (Of course with engine restrictions).

To be honest i think one of the main reason's games like GTA boomed was because of the ablility to do what ever game players wanted i remember just loving getting an aeroplane from the airport and jumping out at high altitude, deploying my parachute and floating all the way down.

Anyway's back to the topic im not a game developer nor to i claim to be i have only small experience with 3dgamestudio and other game engine's (Perhaps this is why my concept is abit far fetched and needs mabye bringing a little more into reach) i would like to call myself a project manager but without a project to manage i dont think that fits quite yet.

This would be a non-paided team (unless the game is retailed someday) contributors or team member's , like myself will be doing this becuase of there love for the concept and hopefully project. However at this point i will state all main team member's would have a % each larger to my own (because as project manager , unlike many other company's i class my contribution to the project small compaired to developers , modelers etc.

The Team , Now as stated in the topic subject im looking for a entire team , this means :

Programmers/Scripters, Modelers, Concept airtist's, Level designers, Audio editors, Animation editors.

Thank You ! Too whoever has taken the time to read my topic and i hope that you are now deciding whether or not to join the team.

Skull4Skate
Email: Skull4Skate@Hotmail.co.uk
Alternative: Skull4Skate@Gmail.co.uk