@ FastLane69
1) I Said I Was A Project Manager If You Dont Know Thats The Foundations Of Any Team How Can Teams Run Effietentlly If There Is No One To Manage Them ? But However You Are Right I Cant Even Make A Game Like PAC-MAN Nor Did I Say I Could Thats Why Im Creating A Team Of People Who Can , And I Will Manage Them.

2)If You Would Not Work For Free,(Until/If Royalties Come) Then You Have Not Fallen In Love With The Game Concept.

3)To Quote "The GTA Dream" There You Go The Typical Sterotype Has Been Attached To Me Again, Becuase I Mention I Liked GTA's TP (Third Person) Gameplay ? I Said i Would Like To Create A Virtual Reality Game And NOT a GTA Copy, After All Thats What GameStudio Was Made For Virtual Reality, No ?.

4)To Quote "then you have no buisness in game development" Thanks wink But Im Afraid As I Said In Point One Teams Of Developers Need Manager's , Name One Buisness That You Know That Runs Smooth Without One Hmm ? Even Your Faviourte Macdonalds Has One.

@ Joozey
Your Right It Is Far Fetched Perhaps Im Living In My Own Virtual World In My Head Ha smile Sorry If My Grammer Mislead You I Didnt Mean Anything It Was More A Marketing Pitch Sort Of Line Wich Was Abit Silly. I Meant A Virtual Reality 20th-Century Game.

Thank You Both For The Critasism And Quick Reply's, Im Sorry About Winding You Up In My Last Post With My Outragouis Concept Im Not One For Sitting Back And Letting My Dreams Run Free I Do Prefer To Try And Do Something To Make Them Happen.

Last edited by Skull4Skate; 08/06/08 21:17. Reason: Looks Like Im Going Hard-Core Indie

Skull4Skate
Email: Skull4Skate@Hotmail.co.uk
Alternative: Skull4Skate@Gmail.co.uk