Originally Posted By: MrGuest
Originally Posted By: bomber
cause of the price(even idiots know that)!

and it seems we found one to give us that answer wink thanks bomber

Piracy has been introduced and made 80% of the time by the people selling that item, usually as a benchmark to get to bigger rewards. Once what seemed as a good idea of selling cd + dvd writers, being able to play copied games on a PS1 by using a match and spring (sorry if people didn't know that), playing copied and imported games by pressing a sequence of buttons on the PS2, and writing games and movies to memory sticks on the PSP has now been made slightly more difficult and challenging for console gamers.

After the dreamcast lost sales because it was harder to chip (and sh*t in some opinions), GameCube with noway of accessing their discs and has since failed and then the Wii taking over the market by storm, as piracy for it could be achieved copying games.

Although this isn't the only answer, piracy is driven by accessibility.
If things weren't accessible to be tampered with, they wouldn't be tampered with.

And if it were the price that was the only answer, then why is piracy on PC games higher than on console games, when console game sales outweigh pc game sale 5-1

Just my thoughts on it all... someones turn to tell me I'm wrong now wink

cause more ppl own pcs,console game sales outweigh pc game sale 5-1 is because a lot of ppl use pirated pc game discs

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."
————Donald Rumfeld