Of course everyone has had problems with multiplayer. I too have done multiplayer. I created a chat and some small game for 2 players. Worked great. Never tried more because I don't have the people to test more, but I don't think it's all that hard to create a 24 player game with GSTNet or raknet, or even create your own plugin. I found a good network tutorial, and I'm sure there are more. As I said, advertisement of gamestudio never stated it was all possible with only the native functions. It just stated that it is possible. Whether you think that's a lame argument or not has not much to do with marketing smile.

Quote:
Same goes for everything on the forecast page, so it's a bit of a non-argument if you ask me. wink I do agree with you for the most part though.
No, most of the forecast things are not available in plugins, but multiplayer most certainly is. Nsf42 made GSTNet, and you get alot further with it than the native functions. A browser plugin, on the other hand, is not publicly available at all.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs