Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (ApprenticeInMuc, wezcam, 1 invisible), 4,591 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Help with character making? (plz) #222838
08/21/08 05:57
08/21/08 05:57
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
Stevum Offline OP
Guest
Stevum  Offline OP
Guest

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
I'd like to know, how do you make a character? what shape do you start with? i'm lost, can someone make a video tutorial or somthing cause, im lost.

Re: Help with character making? (plz) [Re: Stevum] #222902
08/21/08 15:05
08/21/08 15:05
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Sydney NSW Australia
R
reddemon Offline
Newbie
reddemon  Offline
Newbie
R

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Sydney NSW Australia
There is a "Building a Basic Model" tutorial in the 3D GameStudio Version 6.31

Reference Manual.
I choose to make models using WED & export to MDL file. Use MED to create animation, edit menu then manage frames, add frames, make sure to rename the frames to stand, walk etc.

Re: Help with character making? (plz) [Re: Stevum] #223035
08/22/08 00:15
08/22/08 00:15
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 38
Pasadena, TX
Volund Offline
Newbie
Volund  Offline
Newbie

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 38
Pasadena, TX
What program will you use? I use 3ds Max, here is a tutorial using Max Character modeling, low poly, tutorial.

I start with a cube (or oil drum), its all personal preference. Sometimes I like to use the "symmetry" feature and make half a model so its the same on each side and have it fully visible in another window so its more like sculpting. It all depends on mood too. I use a couple basic "templates" that I have made, here is a pic of one of them [This is a Male template with advanced rig]:






Last edited by Volund; 08/22/08 00:16.

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1