Hello everyone,

I contacted support regarding this issue yesterday, but didn't think to include a test level to show what is wrong. So, I've attached a test level here and am checking with the rest of you to confirm that I'm not doing something wrong.

I have defined a simple view entity, and set it to a very high layer. The problem is, the view entity no longer displays over the level itself.

Download this test file and unzip keeping the folder structure to see what I mean: www.upforums.com/testlevel.rar .

The level displays a lantern model for 3 seconds (with no level loaded), then loads a simple one-room level. When the level loads, the model disappears. But this shouldn't be the case, as, in previous versions of GameStudio, the model would remain visible over the level.

Any ideas what is wrong? I realize that most people have switched over to Lite-C, but my project has been in development for a number of years, and I have tens of thousands of lines of code, so switching over isn't going to be an option for me...especially since the project is nearing completion.

Thank in advance for your time and help, everyone! smile