Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
How about ; 'no religion'. What's the point of having a name, when my belief is NOT religious. There's no point. I think infidel is quite offending, as it claims that I'm 'ignorant' which I am not. I probably know a lot more about the Bible than most atheists/agnostics do, even though all it really takes to fall from any religion is gathering scientific knowledge to be honest.

This should make you feel better Phemox:

in·fi·del (nf-dl, -dl)n.
1. An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
2. One who has no religious beliefs.
3. One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.

Sounds like it describes you just fine. What definition were you using anyhow? I admit the word infidel does carry a certain stigma with it, but it does not mean ignorant, just unbelieving as in the verse ChrisTodd posted. Here it is (with verse 14 for context) for reference, since it does not appear that you looked it up.

2Co 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The word infidel does not mean ignorant as you claim. In the context of these verses, at worst it implies that an infidel is unrighteous, unbelieving, Belial, and in darkness. It just so happens that infidel's are ignorant because they ignore their creator, which can be clearly seen in nature, so that they are without excuse.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Theories and ideas about logic, contradictions and so on are mainly just philosophical and social discoveries.

Who is arguing about theories and ideas about logic? You need to join the discussion at hand. It is not about the theories and ideas about logic, it is about logic itself.