@testdummy:
This is the third time I am replying to a deleted post :P

Originally Posted By: fastlane
Understanding can only be acheived when people are honest with their words

I believe understanding can only be achieved when both parties ask eachother what they don't understand about the opposite party's point of view.
The christian party here keeps holding to it's own points, flawed or not, and does not show any interest in the atheïst partie's point of view. Therefore, the atheïst is not able to gain his answer, a link between Atheïst logic and Christian bible, either.

Originally Posted By: ChrisTodd
Hardly honest. I clarified your misunderstanding 3 times. Math and logic are contained in wisdom and understanding in the bible. This was a clue for you to research in the bible as you pretended you were interested in doing.
The Christian party points the misunderstanding of the Atheïst party, but forget to think about his own misunderstandings pointed out by the Atheïst party. How can then this discussion be taken seriously by the Atheïst party? It can not.

Obviously the logic that the Christian party handles, is not the same as the Atheïst's, for the Christian party's logic is based upon God's word, or the bible scription, and the atheïst's logic is based on live experiments.

Atheïst logic would imply that it's not logic to build logic on an uncertain source. Christian logic however takes the bible as a stable source, and thus can build logic from there. An interesting question would be how the Christian party knows that this bible is a stable source. But somehow I know I wont get a satisfying answer on that one.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs