Hay all DeathTwister here from ATOMIX The Art guy,

Naw it is none of the above but a texture bug in WED and med. I have a building I imported in from Max and XSI, Quark, Constructor, and even tried 3DWS to WED first and it is all messed up. Not only that but if you make a model in Wed, turn it into a .MDL, bring it in and it will get textures messed up every time. I gave up on texturing the buildings till I get them into WED unless sub-mapped, and then texture them in MED 2 WED. But there are still bugs as if you dup the model you will have to redo all the textures all over again and was going to be one of my posts in more detail here next day or 2. Actually I consider it a big bug like the texture issue on trees and plants that was supposed to get fixed this build but did not.
In fact I have more bugs now in the latest build then I had in my swisscheese sandwitch this lunch today.
My programmer partner went nuts and I almost did as well with this new build, but I am calmer now so I am on to other issues until they fix what they broke lol. anyway as for now I would advise mapping them in WED for single textures if you are not using sub-maps bro till they fix some stuff.

PS: I plan to post some Art and scene shots here very soon. Just waiting for GS to fix a few things so I do not feel bad lolol. /Not lol hope that helps a bit anyway. It is not you bro at all.

ATOMIX Art Dept. DeathTwister

Last edited by ATOMIX; 09/19/08 21:44.

ATOMIX Productions
ATOMIX Group LLC
http://theatomizer.com
A7 Pro 7.50