Hello everyone,

Project 1) Cannot give much details publicly but will be an ongoing series that God will use to bring many people to Christ.
The project is an RPG an will consist of at least 4 programmers and 4 artists.

Pay: Every person on the team will get a good portion of the royalty (so payment comes once the game starts selling) as it will be delegated among the members accordingly.

Here are the positions looking to be filled.

Programmers: Looking for talented Christian Programmers who has a personal relationship with Christ and are able to follow through with the vision that God has given the Lead Designer. Please email digichristworks@gmail.com with a resume and testimony we will get back to you ASAP.

Artists: Looking also for talented Christian artists from concept artists to 3D modelers who can model low-poly humans with clothing. Also looking for GUI artists and all sorts of Artist that can play a multitude of roles. Please send your resume and a link to your artwork or sample artwork to digichristworks@gmail.com and you will be reached ASAP.

If you want to be apart of this big movement by filling another position please email me at the same email. God bless you

One of the most important qualities looked for in this search is discipline, obedience to the vision,diligence and team
work.

also you must know Jesus as your Lord and Savior and if you don't hey why not know him now? He paid the price for it, cash in your life for God's Life that is full of power wisdom authority Love and Purpose all you have to do is change the way you think about God by saying this to him right now: "Lord Jesus, come into my heart and save me, i believe you died for me so please forgive me for all of my sins, i believe you rose from the dead to put me in right standing with you so i thank you, wash me with your blood, iam saved, i have now received eternal life, i have now recieved the very nature of God in me so help me walk like a Child Of God, in Jesus name, amen" Congrats!!! The bible says that the whole kingdom of heaven rejoices over one saved person so if you prayed that prayer, heaven is throwing a party for you right now i encourage you to get to know Jesus more and more by reading the Gospel of John in the bible so God can speak to you through his Word (dont worry about digesting the whole bible just make a commitment to read at least a chapter a day) And email me at digichristworks@gmail.com if you have any questions on how to walk out your salvation and walking with the one who saved you.
If you are suffering from a disease its easy for Jesus to heal you he paid the price for that get in touch (same email). Take care and God bless you.