I was already leaning toward the stack being the cause of the incorrect number of devices. I will try to confirm whether the stack I have is resetting correctly as well. Then I'll contact the vendor... eek Let me know if there is any driver information that would help you. Not sure what information you could use, if any. It looks like I'm using the Microsoft stack built for Toshiba. If you could suggest a compatible driver I'll see if it will work with my hardware.

I have been connecting the wiimotes before starting the engine and then calling wiimote_getdevices(); only once in the code. I save the return value in a variable and then use this variable to check the number of wiimotes. Did I misunderstand that this always returns 0? I was hoping to use this value to determine if the wiimote is connected and bringing up a warning. Maybe I should use the WiiHandle variable to check this. If none of the four handles are NULL, then the wiimote is connected.

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to properly configure the IR based on sensor bar position, I would be most grateful. After I get the menus converted to use the wiimote, I'll send you the code so you can see what I'm doing with it.

You have done a great thing with this plug in and I will definitely be giving you in-game credit. I would also be willing to donate($) to the cause in any way that I can. Especially once that pesky disclaimer is gone... wink

Gregory Arndt
Artistry Entertainment
** A7 v7.5 Commercial **
Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi3
Vista Ultimate