I just tried this new version. I dropped the .dll and .h files into the project folder and it ran with no problem. I don't have a balance board yet, but my other peripherals seem to be working (nun chuck and classic). It still appears that I'm reading 0 devices connected even with all four wiimotes on bluetooth, but it sounds like you working on that part. For now I use the handle to test if a wiimote is connected.

I'm working on an algorithm for the proper calculation of the IR data relative to screen position. It is possible to use only one of the data points to control the mouse cursor, but where's the fun in that? Sensor bar position will play a part in this algorithm. Why didn't I pay more attention in math classes?

As mentioned, I am also working on a menu system that will work with the wiimote ir or the mouse. I'm doing my best to make it a drop in code snippet that I will post in the user contributions forum, along with the algorithm, of course.

Thank you again for this plugin. I'm looking forward to the pre-release message going away.

Gregory Arndt
Artistry Entertainment
** A7 v7.5 Commercial **
Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi3
Vista Ultimate