To me it's obvious a God would probably be more successful in making people believe in him or her when it would try to actively impress people and let know that he does exist. One way or another some kind of divine intervention also recognized as such would be needed.

I don't think he would be interested in books or polls anymore than he would care about ants or plants or rocks. I'm sure he would have learned very fast about humans, (ironically created in his own image?), that they'd take advantage of things if there's a good chance of personal gain.

Going by the commonly used definition(s?) of Gods being all knowing and all powerful I'm thinking the purpose isn't to learn.., but at the same time I realize learning about himself may be the one thing left and the one thing hardest to 'study'.

Quote:
when you refer to God as "God", it's very difficult to separate the "God" i know from this anonymous character you're describing; a god limited by human perception and knowledge compared to my "God" i know much better and already have a faith in. this poll would be much easier to answer for atheists, and even then, it wouldn't be much of a religious poll as most answers would be from non-religious people.

What would you suggest when it comes "better" poll-options/questions? I know for atheists it's just a theoretical multiple choice thing, so perhaps you're right that it's easier for 'us', but wouldn't you at least agree there are options that make less sense from the perspective of logic?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software