I've seen Dead Space and Fable 2 on the sci-fi channel. Interviews of both teams of developers. They all talked about their game and the gameplay as well. They both look really good. But alas, I can't play Fable 2 cause its a console only game.
However, one of my friends worked on Fable 2. Charlene worked on this Roc like creature. Animated too. It took her two weeks for the animations and she got paid really well.

Now about Fallout 3.
Although the game contains DRM/SecuRom and Bethseda
and CEO were evasive and even lied that it didn't have DRM and SecuRom, they have provided both
a fantastic and excellent game! =)
They have provided a work around solution for this DRM/SecuRom not to be installed on your computer and also there is a zipped SecuRom uninstaller at the SecuRom site to download. Which will remove it.
Before I used Bethsedas' workaround solution, I downloaded the zipped SecuRom uninstaller just in case and saved my Computer and its current state with a few saved points(using system restore wizard). Everything went fine and no traces of DRM/SecuRom.
So now, the people who truly want and like to play or even try out Fallout 3 for themselves now have the opportunity and safety to do so.

And woa! its like a real..mostly real...life.
This game is addicting and like real life. Its even scary at times. There are moments when I get down or depressed because some of the events and situations can be so morbidly real.
To me...this game is going to take more than 100 hours of gameplay. I'm in Megaton City right now.
Have talked with a few people. Especially Nova smile
and also Sheriff Lucas Grimm..or should I say Chuck 'Walker, Texas Ranger' Norris.
I did kill the Overseer and the guards.
They were trying to kill me and its self defense.
And the G.O.A.T. job test determmined I would be best suited working in the vault as a Vault Chaplin or Priest. :\

Last edited by falagar8; 11/13/08 20:04.