@ sebcrea

You do not have to read something, that you canīt or donīt want to understand or something that is disturbing for you.

Many people feel very happy in the here and now. Many people want to focus their minds on this or that area and are frightened by the things, that they canīt understand.

Imam Ali (pbuh) once said:

People often hate those things which they do not know or cannot understand.

I have great respect for the decision, not to read this.

You are also not forced to go into a gallery and enjoy modern art. Nobody puts pressure on you, to read difficult books or look at the dark side of human possibilities.

My message will be bitter-sweet and difficult to understand. It is maybe written for older people, who are interested in the concept of "religious realism".

For me religion is real.

It will be about the dimension of time in religion, the divine paradox, the importance of love, the question of responsibility, when it comes to man-made catastrophes, a better understanding of religious traditions, greater harmony between the human desire for worldly pleasures on the one hand and the absolute truth of the almighty God on the other hand, the meaning of the word sacrifice and much more.

Some people say: Worship the monkey inside you!
Other people say: Letīs be like the robots!

But the choosen ambassador of God wants the human beings to re-discover the great universe, which is hidden inside them and be human beings again!