Quote:
I agree with and I also agree that religion is a good thing for those who believe in it. The way I see it if your religion makes you a better person who follows the law, keeps you working, makes you help your fellow man, and just helps you get by the harder times in life then religion is a great thing!

Well, but truth is, you can achieve the same and even much more without religion as well. It just takes a certain mentality, a state of mind.

I know you've specifically said 'if your religion..., then it's a great thing.', but in reality one's religion has nothing to do with your actual actions. It doesn't even define your true moral values, as evidently even very religious people are capable of doing evil or 'bad' things.

Helping your fellow man out in reality is really nothing more but a simple choice.

Quote:
LOL, wouldn't it suck for us non believers that when you die, whatever you believed in life happened for you? Lol, for believing in nothing I get to rot but maybe the believers get to party down with "B'T(|-|3$ and hoes" up in heaven. Oh well, I guess that would suck.

At least whoever would be responsible for that must have a good sense of humor. I wouldn't really mind, as I often wonder if spending eternity in a blissful environment wouldn't just continuously devalue the meaning of true happiness anyway.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software