Quote:
Just a question out of curiosity:

How do you know (or evaluate) that you you are feeling and seeing is indeed God? And, based on what you are seeing and feeling, how do you know which God it is? In other words, what objective standard are you using to compare your feelings to in order to validate that you are, indeed, experiencing God? This should be important for someone that is looking for truth, I would think.

Quote:
How do you know (or evaluate) that you you are feeling and seeing is indeed God?
I don't evaluate, I just know.

Quote:
And, based on what you are seeing and feeling, how do you know which God it is?
I don't try to figure out which God it is because I know that God is distinct and beyond comparison. There is no picking and choosing among Gods, there is only one unmistakable God and Creator. Once you have heard the voice of God, you no longer need to wonder, the search is effectively over.

Quote:
In other words, what objective standard are you using to compare your feelings to in order to validate that you are, indeed, experiencing God?
There is no standard by which you can compare the feelings one gets when he is aware of God. The feelings defy any standard, that is why He is God, God IS the standard, and He is the creator of feelings.

Quote:
This should be important for someone that is looking for truth, I would think.
Of course. If someone is looking for the truth, but someone who has found the truth doesn't bother himself with such stupidity.

For example, if I find a precious gem which I know is authentic, it would be stupid for me to spend any time or energy trying to determine if it was authentic.

On the opposite end of the spectrum if I find something which I know is a counterfeit, I would be foolish to question its authenticity. Why? Because I will not be fooled, I know a lie when I'm hearing one.