I don't know why your game does not start, but let me give a more general answer, because Gamestudio Support often gets similar questions: unfortunately this is a typical case of how NOT to solve a problem.

You told that your game only runs with a certain old version, but does not work with any other version. So you've decided to stick with that old version because that starts at least. This is an understandable but bad decision.

You're punished with a game that sometimes runs, sometimes not. You can't publish it, and even if you could, it probably would not work on many of your user's machines. Whenever you have a problem like this, FIND THE REASON. If your game does not run with the newest version, I guarantee that more problems will follow. No Gamestudio version had ever a problem to publish - unless there's something very wrong with your game, like a script bug causing random crashes, or a damaged file. You need to find and fix it. It should be able to run with the recent version without any error message before you can publish it.

The troubleshooting section in the manual gives you many suggestions that should suffice for finding the problem. Otherwise, please post here again with some more information, and you'll get help.