i totaly agree with you, they did a good job, dont forget im also a software designer, and off course i dont want people to start cracking. But i know there will be always those trying to crack,and the other that buy it, if it worths.

And i dont consider cracking steal. But i know what you want to say.
I don't steal, but even cracking i just do it for big companies, not for those small corporations or people doing there job standalone.
i crack things like winrar , winzip the like. things that there are already a crack outthere, but i dont get those who contains spywares, i do my own.

But i got your point. and i agree with you. but the fact is that crack is not everytime ok? i just do it sometimes when i really need it. and sometimes its not that simple.

What i usually use is a patcher program, the program search for a specific order of bytes and then it replaces it for another. That in some cases its enought to crack version 1, 2, 3, ... etc.. so i dont even need to crack everything again, i just need to download the legal trial or unregestered version.. and then run the patch already done, and it works (sometimes).

Of course this is like "phylosofie around" theme. And i dont need anyprogram right now. i stoped cracking for sometime, sometimes i can do it for fun, i mean, i change the paint program on vista, to have my initials, my toolbar names , and other costumized things etc..

Also knowking cracking art, helps alot for developers, to build more safer programs, and increase security...

I think i said everything... i dont have nothing more to say lol. you can go to those warez foruns , or teams, and learn cracking too, not for cracking but at least you learn how to fool some beginner crackers to not crack your software that easly.