Ah, I'm sorry. I had it downloaded but totally forgot.
here you go:
"Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "h:\download\windows\3dgs\anet\anet_simple_3dchat_eng_1.1\anet_simple_3dchat_eng_1.1\lite-c\ANET.DLL" contains errors. Diese Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, weil die Anwenungskonfiguration nicht korrekt ist. Zur Problembehebung sollten Sie die Anwendung neu installieren (14001).
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module."

that's what I get when opening ANet (the one in the 3dgschat demo, liteC version) with dependency walker.
does that help?

above this it says "error opening file, the system can't find it" (or something like that, translated from german) to the following files:
MSVCR90D.DLL
EFSADU.DLL
MSJAVA.DLL

[edit]
Okay, found EFSADU.DLL and MSJAVA.DLL and downloaded them. but MSVCR90D.DLL seems to be a problem that many VC users have. All of them also had their projects on different partitions/drives than their main Windows folder. Same here, I have it on H: and Windows is on C:. But copying the project to C: doesn't help me at all...
[/edit]

Last edited by Germanunkol; 03/19/09 15:27.

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain