I've been messing with your WebcamApp a bit.

The WiiRemote-solution is still something I would like to try out, but it turns out the effect looks almost as nice when tracking only one point trough a standard webcam.

So essentially what I'm doing is using the tracked white spot to move the scene counter wise to the movement of the observer in front of the screen. The hard part turned out the be finding the right amount of movement and the right amount of zoom. But I think it looks plausible now.

Since the distance of the observer to the screen can not be determent like this, my scene will only adjust to movements right/left and up/down.

It takes some time for the scene to catch up with the observers movements, the effect is not perfect yet and the illusion often goes away when you're looking a it live and notice even a small lagg. But since my crapy phonecamera is just as slow, it doesn't show on video.

I've also implemented Slin's AnaglyphApp to further give the illusion of a 3D scene and it really makes a huge difference.

I'm trying to make the scene and code adjustable to any screen/webcam combination.
I would also like to create a nice scene that looks realistic, kind of a "inner life of a computer screen".

And no, I'm not sponsored by the CocaCola-Company cool , but it's a great object for realism , because everybody knows how it looks like in real life...

Thanks Slin for your great contributions and for making it easy to implement them!