Quote:
I'm stuck on A6 and it would cost me $160 to upgrade to A7 and use IntenseX. A little roadbump.

What you see here is available in our Free Intense PathFinding software.

If you are still using A6 not a problem; Intense Pathfinding 1.03

This will be my last post here because its not my intention yo hijack this thread, I only want to point out that you don't have to wait for this pathfinding solution, this is nothing that we haven't been offering for free to this community for Years.

Quote:
If you wanted to add any of your own functionality you would need to disable the intense x. It was too laborious to use the intense x functions on their own.

I am sorry, I guess its not for everyone. I can say however we have many users now adding their own functionality easily. I guess some users just prefer to spend a little time learning the inner working of our product than spending thousands of hours to write their own AI code base.

Quote:
Why it looks better is perhaps because it will actually be usable
There have been hundreds of Game studio users "Using" our products for years laugh

mercuryus, You product looks great, I just wanted to point out that there are other options available while they wait for you to finish.

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!