Ive been with GS for over 5 years off and on and never got into it full on due to difficulties I have with programming. Have also produced work for companies still in business and no longer in business within the industry so am familiar with basic game dev concepts.

So I thought I'd start a little board game inspired by my mate and based loosly around games like snakes and ladders, monopoly etc in that some elements used buy them are used here too.

Format is intended to be a 'Casual Game' played from within a browser and 'turn based'.

Currently I have a basic level (wmb)with camera code from Grimbar and scripts from AUM plus users like Tompo, slin etc who provided great material to learn from (as well as all others who I cant remeber off hand).

Development is about 15%
Programming is C-script//I'm familiar with it
Engine is A7, latest update, commercial license

Lite C conversion is of course inevitible.

Code base begins with normal parameters for opening engine and displaying elements.
1. Click and go style works great for now
2. Shadows are currently a big problem (wmb level, does that matter?)
3. Camera code scrolls view with both mouse and cur keys
4. Environment is currently a black space with a board and a sun.
5. Multiplayer is expected to be 4 at most but 2 as default

Dice determines moves per player.
Currently player avatar walks to destination but did have it just teleporting without effects which would be standard for the game (walk or tele)

While I have many ideas and approaches to take, the project has only just begun and will probably evolve to something I personally wouldnt mind playing, even though I'm and FPS freak smile

Screens and proto's to follow, prob in another day or 2.