Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 18,883 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Where can I learn? [Re: NITRO777] #260781
04/13/09 15:19
04/13/09 15:19
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,838
take me down to the paradise c...
Cowabanga Offline
Expert
Cowabanga  Offline
Expert

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,838
take me down to the paradise c...
Read tutorials, read AUMs, read the manual. Then start with something small, then bigger, and bigger, and bigger...

Re: Where can I learn? [Re: NITRO777] #260784
04/13/09 15:30
04/13/09 15:30
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Marc_Gagne Offline OP
Junior Member
Marc_Gagne  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Okay, thank you. But I just have one last question:
since the AUMs and the Workshops are pretty recent, how did people learn without them? I still find it hard to believe that you can learn Lite-C (almost) in full just by reading a few Magazines and Workshops.


"Chaos. War. Death. This is what I see."
Raistlin Majere
Re: Where can I learn? [Re: Marc_Gagne] #260786
04/13/09 15:53
04/13/09 15:53
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,010
analysis paralysis
NITRO777 Offline
Expert
NITRO777  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,010
analysis paralysis
They are not recent. Before the AUMS conitec made workshops from the developers. I dont think anything from before the workshops exists to download as they are way out of date.

Re: Where can I learn? [Re: NITRO777] #260788
04/13/09 16:00
04/13/09 16:00
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Marc_Gagne Offline OP
Junior Member
Marc_Gagne  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58
Oh, okay. Thank you very much for your help, everybody!


"Chaos. War. Death. This is what I see."
Raistlin Majere
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  HeelX, Lukas, rayp, Rei_Ayanami, Superku, Tobias, TWO, VeT 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1