I know I've already posted this in the lite-C section but I don't think its the right section. I'm not sure how to deal with that one.

I really need this problem solved but I have no idea how to start.

Basically I have a room with a static light and a dynamic light occupying the same spot. This is because I want dynamic shadows for models. However at certain places within the room objects will become very dark, for no reason at all, and only when I use the dynamic light (update: they also change colour and is NOT dependant on the dynamic light, it now shows up with the static only). I have no idea why, and no way of solving it.

Has anyone had this problem before? Does anyone know how to solve it?

I would get screenshots for you but I don't have a web server that I can put them on....

EDIT: Weird colour effects + darkness + static lights also have this effect + screen shot

Here you can see the problem quite clearly. The grey 'tank' is the normal. The white is wrong, as clearly are the black, green and blue. Yellow also appears. I don't understand this problem.

After increasing tesselation and light quality it only happens at this point that you can see in the shot. Except the new colour problem appears.

Any ideas?

Last edited by sydan; 05/15/09 17:45.

For some reason, my ambition always seems to beat my ability.