Thanks for the tips/advice everyone.

I just downloaded the bulldozer demo. It's an excellent mini-game/demo, I must say. I'm about to look through the coding now.

I'm going to also try the things you guys mentioned, and see how it works out. I'll let you know the results.

However, if you guys wouldn't mind, I could still use some info about how car physics and wheels (and all that entails) works. I'm going to need to program some transport/hauler trucks, like the Opel Blitz truck, Kubelwagen, Morris Gun Tractor, etc. laugh

Oooh... I just noticed. In the bulldozer demo, they made each track a separate entity which is attached to the bulldozer itself. Do I have to do that? Because I do want to move the skin on each track to make it appear they move. I also need it to be differential, like a real tank (in other words, one track may stop or turn backwards, while the other turns forwards, like the bulldozer does). This also makes me wonder what to do with the turret and gun. I guess I can "rig" the turret and gun with bones, and rotate the bones in the coding, right? That would be easier for me than making every moving part a new entity! laugh

Last edited by Jaeger; 05/17/09 22:25.