Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
The first one had better jokes, puzzles that made more sense and overall a better story though. The last 2 really weren't that good. No offense, but did you really play them all? smile

....Are you kidding me? laugh

Did i play them? Well, I've played through the first one the most, I'm not sure how many times, at least twice through 2 (which i'm not that huge on) 3 I've played around 3-4 times, and i played 4 once. I thought 4 was not that great, I don't really care for the controls in that one, it's the same control set as in Grim Fandango, which i'm not a big fan of. I like point and click.

Lemme just say this, Lucasarts was my favorite developer for a while because of things like Dark Forces and Jedi Knight and the Monkey Island series, I'm a serious fan of MI, and I still think 3 is the best one. 1 was great, 2 was good(the end puzzles still aggravate me), 3 was the best and 4 was .... meh ok.

I hope they have the point and click gameplay in this one, I really do.

About FT though, I think it would be cool for a second one, but I don't think FT needs it. FT was really really good, also one of the best Lucasarts games, and one of the best adventure games.

- aka Manslayer101