Hello everyone,

As you may know, we've been working on pathfinding along with the Gamestudio engine for some 4-5 years now. We released Intense Pathfinding 1.03 and won first prize on Spring 2006 Contest back in A6, and Intense Pathfinding 2 for A7 about a year ago. I'm now very happy to announce our new free Intense X Zinc plugin.

Intense X Zinc's main features are the following:

• A* Static Pathfinding for unlimited levels, unlimited entities and unlimited nodes
  • Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance between dynamic entities (other Npcs, barrels, crates, etc).
  • ONE click integration into your existing Lite-C project.
  • Will work for all A7 editions (trial,extra,commercial,pro).
  • Use Zinc's Movement and Animation fully customizable systems, or let the pathfinding guide entities that use your own movement and animation.
  • Intense X Zinc adds easy to use Panels in your WED for customization.
  • Command your Npcs or Player to move anywhere using ONE line of code
  • more...

Intense X Zinc is designed for beginner and advanced lite-c programmers that wish to add pathfinding to their existing projects.

For non-programmers, you have the choice to upgrade your Zinc to a fully featured Intense X Copper, for an evaluation period of 30 days.

Please watch this 6 minute tutorial on how we added pathfinding to Conitec's Warehouse Demo () that you may download in conitec's downloads page.

Recommended HD Full-Screen Version

I'm looking forward to your comments and response towards the video tutorial. Please let me know WHAT features you'd like, and what you're concerned about when adding 3rd party plugins to your games. By this product, I hope to help anyone add pathfinding to their projects, whatever their experience level and game genre they're working on.

If I don't receive any criticism or further enhancements I could add to Zinc, I will post a download link to the current version (Intense X Zinc 1.0.0) here.

Looking forward for your comments,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!