We are working on a 3d platformer physics based game(3rd person) and our main character happens to be a ball.We are facing some probelms with the physics.

1.Everytime the ball falls off the level I reset the coordinates of the ball to its original ones(0,0,0).The moment i press reset the physics and the camera get totally screwed up for no apparent reason what so ever.The funny thing is that this happens every alternate time i reset.Eg:The first time i compile the physics and camera seem fine,the first time i reset its all screwed.The second time i reset its back to being normal.And so on.

2.I have a jump feature that enables the ball to jump when a button is pressed.At times the ball jumps way too high and when it comes down it manages to get stuck(hovers about couple of units above the ground).When this happens,if i try to move the ball it keeps rotating in the same position(hovering) but doesnt move so i have to eventually re-run my code.

If you guys can help us out on this it would be great.We are really having a tough time fixing the physics.

Team noobeez.Representing India at the Dare to be Digital Competition in Dundee,Scotland.We are making a 3d platformer called "Colour Scheme".