Originally Posted By: Azurite
"date" as in "going out once with possible f***", or as in "trying to establish a relationship"?

I dont go to fuck girls in one long gang bang session! I want to build something meaningful, but sadly its the girls who are the players not men. Women created the game and the rules so it makes perfect sense that they are the players men are just the spectators drawn into there fuck arse unwired world. Because they want something to talk about and a challenge....because as women put it nice guys are boring. I can tell you this, look under the hood and you can see a man is most definately wired and primed for action. But you girls dont know what you want you just want to waste time and play games. But what you unwired girls dont realize is that time is short. Your to busy trying to find Mr Right (fuck buddy) while doing this years roll by and you still have nobody its an absolute joke!!!! I am tuned into your no sense opposite f**k arse world. I certainly wont be taking part in it any longer you can suffer being single your self in a seriously f**ked up world. Enjoy your lesbian adventures...that my ugly bunny makes no babies! I for one think this world has to many people anyway but i will leave that for another time and place.