Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank
Originally Posted By: LordMoggy
Even this crazy world is a game! A game i dont wish to play either.

Yes, it is. And we have to play by the rules.

Sometimes it can be hard. I got hurt by a few women and I also hurt some other women in my life.
We have to take it and go on. It can be a pain in the soul with sleepless nights. I even lost some weight last time.

But the most important thing is: Don't let it get you. Don't fall down and don't change your life into a depressive mood because of this. It would be too bad if a single person can be the reason that the complete future of your life is a psychological mess. Should a woman have this power over you? No!

Try to get a healthy soul, talk about the pain and get some new positive experiences!

Of course you can be sad some time. This is ok, this helps sometimes. But this should be temporary.

sadly none play by the rules, so why have them? Women have no power all they have is DEMAND AND WE HAVE THE SUPPLY. So if i turn off my tap, she can go find niagra falls else where i dont have the time or the energy to listen to her demands!!!!

My soul is healthy it just keeps getting shot at!!!

Living in Poland for the past year oh so has made me look like PEE WEE HERMAN!!!! ON STERIODS!!!

Last edited by LordMoggy; 07/02/09 12:46.